Saturday, January 25, 2014


Teacup Piggies - Ollie and Zoe:  $9.98 each  Toys r us (RSP:  $17.99 each)

I just found out about these adorable guys randomly...they were so adorable, I had to get them!

They remind me of Sylvanian Families figures...they're flocked and they have black bead eyes too.  I love how these ones are realistic, and the idea of them coming in tea cups is just the cutest thing ever!


They actually came out in 2010.  I'm surprised they're still in stores!  


Actually, I've only found them at Toys r us...and in the clearance section of course.  I'm just grateful that they're still here, they would have been so expensive if I had to buy them online.

I just wish they had pigs with more realistic colouring.  They do, but this store didn't have them.  Now I'm on a quest to get more!

I think $10 each is reasonable for them, but it's kind of annoying...the regular retail price is $13 in the US!  Actually, the regular price at target was $9.99!  Not a great deal in comparison.  I saw some people get them clearanced for $5 each, which would have been awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment