Friday, January 24, 2014


Andrea Isabella - Nautical blazer w/leather accents:  $9.99


Gold cherub picture frame:  $1.99
Ceramic cat stand/table:  $4.99

All @ Value Village

And this was at the expensive one!  I was so surprised that everything was reasonably priced. Especially the cat...ceramic things that size are usually at least $10.  When I saw that it was only $5, I had to pick it up!

It's pretty big (around 16 X 12 inches), and it also functions as a stand!  I might have paid $10, but I'm just glad I didn't have to.  I think I might paint it another colour, the face paint isn't that nice.

I wasn't sure about the cherub frame, but looking at this picture, I'm glad I bought it.  It isn't as nice in person though!  The sculpting is kind of ugly on the cherubs.

For the price though, I won't complain too much.  I'll just hold on to this until I find a brass frame in this style...if that ever happens.

The blazer was awesome!  Probably the coolest nautical themed blazer I've ever seen.  I guess it is kind of tacky too, but I love it!

All of the white elements are made of leather.  I've never seen that before on a blazer!  It also looks completely new.  Considering all of that, $10 was a great price!

*edit*

So two years later, I found out that you can actually still buy this cat unfired for $26.50!  It looks so different painted up:

No comments:

Post a Comment