Friday, January 31, 2014


Monster High - Ghoulia fashion closet:  $4.49 (RSP:  $15)
Monster High - Frankie's fashion closet:  $4.49 (RSP:  $15)
Monster High - Draculaura fashion pack:  $2.99 (RSP:  $9.99)
Monster High - Spectra Party Lounge playset:  $13.49 (RSP:  $45)
Monster High - Cleo Oasis playset:  $14.24 (RSP:  $47)

All @ Target

I was so surprised to find all of these.  Of course I was hoping, especially after I already got that Spectra playset for $22.

This location was in the busiest mall around, so I expected it to be the most picked over -- not the case!  They still had a ton of stuff left, but no single dolls.  

Still, no other place has had every fashion pack!  I passed on Operetta and Robecca since I don't like them that much.
 

I didn't think I'd buy the Cleo playset, since I thought the doll was kind of ugly for some reason.  This one probably had around 10, and all but 2 were really wonky!  

I found one perfect one that was beautiful, so I guess the other ones I had seen before all had horrible face paint.  The proportions were all wrong, it really ruined her appeal.

Even the second decent one was a bit odd.  Her eyes were way bigger than normal, but I bought the narrow eyed one because it seemed more "her."  
 
I was unsure about the Draculaura pack, since it didn't really seem as good a deal compared to the other ones.  Plus, the outfit wasn't that great, especially the dress.

I might return it.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment