Friday, January 31, 2014


Lil Bratz - Backstage bash playset:  $6.75 @ Shared thrift store

They happen to have a lot of new in box toys here for some reason.  It's funny that I found this one, since I was remembering the ones I used to have a decade ago!  

I gave them away when I moved and started regretting it.  Well, I never had this exact one, but I'm happy to have it.  Even though I've always found bratz dolls ugly, they came out with a lot of neat playsets.


The price seemed a bit much for what it was, but retail was probably around $20.  Plus...it's a decade old!  It's not likely that I'll find it again, especially in new in box condition.


I just really liked the furniture, especially the diner sphere.  I just hope I find a new in box mall for a decent price...I regret giving it away now!

No comments:

Post a Comment