Wednesday, January 29, 2014


T shirts - Billy Talent winged phone booth
               Captain Science comic cover
               Donkey Kong "Started from the bottom"
               Skull light bulb
               Nintendo controller "Let us never forget"

$1.50 each @ Bluenotes (RSP:  $3.50 - $10 each) 


UK2LA - Shiny black combat boots
UK2LA - Matte black combat boots
UK2LA - Brown over the knee boots

$5 each (RSP:  $15 - $30 each)

All @ Bluenotes

Bluenotes is really surprising me these days!  I never thought they'd be so cheap.  This was even cheaper than last weekend!  

I'm also surprised that they restocked everything.  I mean, they had completely different stock.  They had so many shoes out!  I thought they were all sold out, last time they only had 3 pairs out...none this style.

I really only went out to check out toys at Target - I wasn't going to go here!  For some reason I did, and I'm sure glad I did.

It was totally packed, and for good reason!  All of the tees at the bottom were for my brother.  I really wish I sized up for my tees, but I thought they looked big enough.

I was most interested in that comic book tee.  Turns out it's a real comic book from the 50's!  In the public domain, which is probably why it ended up there.  One of his catchphrases is "By space this will not stand!," which totally cracks me up.

It was so crazy, everything I put back was gone right after I hung it onto the rack!  

I kind of want to go back on the weekend.  I wonder if they'll have more stuff out?  

I'm kind of stocked up on flat boots (yay!), but I'd totally be open to more.  Especially black over the knee boots in that style!

They're so flattering, and shockingly, they fit me!  The other ones are also really comfortable because they're wide.

There was actually another combat boot I was eyeing.  It was a way better brand and had a heavier sole that was a sandy colour.  The upper was black too.  

It was heavier and better quality in general, but it just looked kind of ugly.  It was really huge and unsightly!  This one was more streamlined, so that clinched it. 

Someone actually almost took those shiny black ones before me, but thankfully they decided to put it back.  I saw it first, but I didn't feel like carrying it around.  I was going to double back for it, but I'll never do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment