Friday, January 24, 2014


Novi stars:  Ari Roma x 2, Mae Talik, Una Verse:  $5 each @ Walmart.ca

That includes free shipping!  I'm so glad I didn't buy them when they were $10....I was almost going to, but luckily I decided to check walmart first.  

It was actually $10 only a week ago, so I really wasn't expecting it to go down even more this week!

I bought double what I would have though, which might not have been a good idea...but I just love these guys!  I don't think they'll be this cheap again.

I just wish they had Alie in stock.  She's the only one out of the first four that I don't have!  She just had to be the only one out of stock. 

Even if I do find them secondhand, it'll likely be $2 for a nude doll.  $5 for a complete doll with stand and pet seems like a better deal!

Though I probably will still pick them up if I do see them secondhand!

Interesting note...Mae speaks english and french!  That totally took me by surprise, considering the first one I picked up only spoke english.

Actually, I've never seen a bilingual toy here, ever!  Good for MGA, I guess.  It is a little distracting though, since the randomly talk in english or french.  It would have been better if they had a different setting for each language, but I guess that's too much extra hardware required.

Though...if thy didn't want to do more work, they didn't need to make her bilingual in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment