Friday, January 31, 2014

 

Mini Lalaloopsy - Crumbs' tea party:  $2.99 @ Salvation Army (RSP:  $14.99+)

I really like the idea of lalaloopsy, but the doll is just too playline for me.  The regular price is also way too expensive to be appealing to me.

I've seen a few secondhand before, but I was never tempted to pick them up.  They're just so big, hard, and heavy!  I don't even think I would have wanted one as a child.

The littles are a different story. They're adorable!  I've never seen any secondhand, but if I did, I'd pick them up.  I'd also pick up any that were on sale for $10 or under, but that hasn't happened yet.

Anyhow, I normally love minis, but I was never tempted by these either.  I just don't care for the look of them.


I did however see this playset on flickr before...and I thought the furniture was wonderful!  I never saw it in stores here, or else I would have been really tempted.

I would have paid more than $3 for the furniture.  The doll I don't really care for, but it's a nice addition.  I do love how her appendages move around when you shake her though!

No comments:

Post a Comment