Wednesday, January 29, 2014


Monster High - Scaris Draculaura (RSP:  $4.49 - $19.99)
Monster High - Mad Science Ghoulia and Cleo (RSP:  $11.99 - $39.99)
Monster High - Ghouls Alive Frankie Stein (RSP:  $8.99 - $29.99)
Monster High - Scaris Jinafire Long (RSP:  $8.99 - $29.99)

All free @ Target!

How did I ever live without Target??  I remember going to the states once and being very impressed with their toy pricing.  I'm so glad they finally made it over here, and that the sales are just as good!  I was waiting for things to go to 70% off and they finally did.

 
 
Everything was free because I had a $40 voucher from Mattel.  The total including tax was around $38.50, so I forfeited $1.50.  

I actually bought another lab partner set at first, but decided I didn't want to pay $10 extra.  I really didn't want triplicates, even though it would have been worth it!


I already have the one I bought off of amazon (really wish I didn't buy that one now!).  I didn't know there were so many differences in the packaging.  I think the american one looks better.  There are more details.
 

I ended up opening the american one, but I put the canadian one in the american packaging because I liked it better.  

Plus, the Ghoulia I bought today had such huge lips!  I liked the Cleo slightly better, but I didn't want to switch the dolls.

I probably would have only bought the Jinafire and the Draculaura if I didn't have the voucher.  I just bought the others (even though I already had them) to use it up.  It expires soon and I didn't really feel like looking around.

I do want to check out the other targets, but there are no guarantees that they'll have any either.  But hopefully I'll be surprised!

I don't really like that Draculaura, but for the price, I couldn't say no!  I don't have her already.  If she was marked as being on clearance, I doubt she would have been there.  I'm really hoping I find a Ghoulia too, I would have paid half price for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment