Monday, January 13, 2014


Jessica McClintock - White lace/crochet wedding (?) dress:  $7.50 (RSP:  $400+)
Leslie Belle - Vintage blue chiffon dress:  $3


Armani Exchange - Wide belt with punched flower patterns:  $2.50 (RSP:  $50+)
L.A express - White gold buckle belt:  $2

All @ Value Village

I think the white one might be a wedding dress...but it looks like it doesn't have to be!  I really like the design, and for the price, I was sold.

Same with the other one.  It was so cheap I had to get it!  It does look good on, but I'm going to have to take those sleeves off to make it wearable.  

The belts were impulse buys.  I don't normally like buying mall brands, but that white one looked so flattering on!  Too bad it has signs of wear...but it just looked that nice on.

I don't normally care about armani exchange, but I love wide belts!  This one looks completely unused, and it does have a lot of nice details.

I don't know if I'll ever fit into it, but I decided to take a chance for that price.  This is the first time I've ever seen one of their belts secondhand!

I really wish I went to at least one more, but I was really tired.  I am kind of sick right now, and I probably shouldn't have gone in the first place!

But of course I'm glad I did.  I found so much great stuff today!  I can't wait until the next half off day...I'll probably feel well enough to go to a bunch more than this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment