Monday, January 13, 2014


H&M - Turquoise/pink chiffon maxi dress:  $13 $9 off Aliexpress (RSP:  $20+)

I've wanted this dress for a while...the promo shot just makes it so gorgeous!  It wasn't really my style otherwise, and in some pictures the colours looked totally garish.

I finally found it for a good price, so I decided to take a chance....and I love it in person!  It looks so feminine and beautiful.


Surprisingly, the retail price was only $20!  I might have considered paying full price for that, but of course I'm happy I paid less than retail.  

I heard the dress described as "impossible to find," so maybe I wouldn't have found it anyway.  Not that I was looking in Spring of 2011.


I thought it was probably just a knockoff, but happily, it's the real thing!  They sent me the wrong size though.  It kind of fits, but the larger one would have been a lot better.  Hopefully they'll do something about it!

*edit*

I got $4 back.  That's what I asked for, I don't know where I came up with that number.  I can still wear the dress, but not with a push up bra.  I still wish they sent me the right size, but for $9, I can live with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment