Saturday, January 18, 2014


Neon green, orange, and highlighter yellow "Interior" chairs


3 x Pink "Wire net" 
2 x 6 hook hangers

$2 each @ Daiso

I love this place!  They always have such neat stuff there.  I wish it were a lot closer, otherwise I'd go more than once a year!

Most of the stuff, although cute, is made from plastic.  I'm trying not to buy any more shoddy materials, but it's fine when they're for my dolls.  They're plastic too afterall!

I bought the wire meshes to make a stand for all of my jewelry.  I wanted a revolving rack like the ones they use in stores (I certainly have nearly as much stock!), but they were way too expensive online.  

This seemed like a reasonable alternative, although I need way more hooks.  They only had these two packages left so I grabbed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment