Wednesday, January 1, 2014


Embroidered chiffon dress:  $21.78 @ Aliexpress

Finally!  I had to buy this dress FOUR times to get it...the other times the sellers never came through.  They either said it was out of stock or they wanted more money, so I was expecting the same from this one.  Luckily, that wasn't the case.

$20 used to be the regular price, but recently all of them went up by $5 to $10, so I finally decided to buy one at this price.

I'm glad I did!  The dress is gorgeous...even better in person.  I was worried about the size, but surprisingly, they're like standard north american sizes.  It fits great, and is also really good quality for the price.

It's a dupe of this Jean Paul Gaultier dress from his 2012 summer collection.


Shockingly, it looks almost exactly the same!  I don't even think the quality looks any worse, though the original is probably made from better materials.

I'm really happy with this dress!  It looks so beautiful on.  It was worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment