Tuesday, December 31, 2013


Chiffon halter maxi dress:  $11.59 (RSP:  $20+)
Leopard skull duster clutch:  $9.11  (BIN:  $24.83)
White beaded necklace:  $1.66 (BIN:  $5.99)

All off eBay.

I've been wanting that halter dress for a long time, it looked so gorgeous in the promos!  I finally found one for a cheap BIN so I jumped on it..it turned out to be even better quality than expected!  Way better than the other ones I've gotten so far.

I want it in a bunch of other colours now.  Stupidly, I did buy it in pink, but they said they moved their stock to another warehouse and they were only selling to the US.  That was just a day after I bought the other one!

I looked at their listing, and they're still selling it....for twice the price!  And they're selling worldwide.  

I'm pretty annoyed about that..I wonder if I should call them on it or just leave them a neutral. 

I still look out for cheap dusters I don't have.  I have a glittery leopard one, but not one like this!  It was a great price so why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment