Thursday, December 12, 2013


Spread your wings - Blue rose print maxi dress:  $3.50
Vicky Tiel - NWT Flutter sleeve wrap dress in ocean:  $6.50 (RSP:  $79.90)


Cache - contour collection - Fitted black dress with ruffled sleeveline and mandarin collar:  $6.50 (RSP:  $200+)
Morell Maxie - Ruched silk dress: $ 6.50 (RSP:  $320+)

All @ Value Village

I can't resist half off days!  Thankfully there was still something there for me, even though I ended up going late in the afternoon.  I kind of wish I had time to go to some other ones, but at least I found these gems.

The maxi dress was the first thing I found.  I'm just a sucker for maxi dresses, plus I thought the print was pretty neat.  I also liked the high collar, and the price was great (for Value Village at least!).  It looked new and it was made in the USA, so it probably retailed for around $100.


I found a pink version on eBay...they wanted $22 for it used, but it didn't sell.  The pink version is pretty cute, I would have picked it up too!  I even prefer it a little.

The second dress I picked up was the Vicky Tiel.  I actually saw it the week before, but it wasn't a must have because the style wasn't unique.  I didn't notice it was new with tags back then, otherwise I would have been tempted to buy it!

I really like her perfumes, which is one reason I wanted it.  But the clincher is, it looks wonderful on!  She has so many good reviews.  It was made for the shopping network...too bad, I thought it might have been something higher end than that!

Bodycon dresses aren't flattering on me, but I couldn't help but pick this cache one up.  It's so well made!  It's fitted everywhere, even though it wasn't necessary since it was so form fitting and stretchy.  The details are beautiful...I love the sleeves and the collar.  I don't see dresses like this all of the time, it was worth adding to my closet!

The silk one...well, I can't pass up beautiful silk.  The design is gorgeous, but I wish it was another colour.  Black just seems so plain...you can hardly make out the details on a dress like this due to the colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment