Friday, December 27, 2013


Pinkie Cooper and the jet set pets - Pinkie in Paris
Pinkie Cooper and the jet set pets - Pinkie in Beverly Hills

$11.99 each @ Canadian Tire (RSP:  $19.99 each)

I heard about these dolls online and thought they were so adorable.  I was waiting for a wide release in Canada, but they only ended up at Canadian Tire...which only sells toys for Christmas!  That's not a good sign.
 

The only one I really wanted was sold out, sadly - Pinkie in London:


If they had her, I probably wouldn't have bought the other ones.  The dolls look to be exactly the same...I really wish they at least had some makeup variation.

The two that I did buy are exactly the same from head to toe, including the hair!  I don't like the Beverly Hills one very much (the outfit is atrocious!), but I bought her to redress.  I thought the line would be really scarce so I decided to snatch them up while I could.

I considered buying the Paris one before, but the outfit quality seemed kind of cheap, even though it looked nice enough.

The London one was perfect!  I love everything about it.  I just didn't want to pay full price for it, even though it's the exact same price in the US.

There's actually one Canadian Tire that has 5 left, so there's a good chance the London one is there.  It is really out of the way though, so I probably won't bother to go get her.  I think I'll just wait and see if there's ever a good deal on amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment