Sunday, December 8, 2013


Bag of toys:  $3.99 @ Salvation Army

I bought them for the three ponies...well, I only really wanted the babies, but I wasn't going to say no to a third one!

$3.99 was more than I wanted to pay, but I really wanted that teeny tiny pony.  I barely see them!  I only have one in my collection.

I'm also a sucker for newborn babies, and that pink one has such a great colour combination.  

Even though I didn't want any of the dolls, they did have boots I could steal.  Otherwise, I don't think I would have bought this bag.  I just looked up the names, and they're Tiny Tabby, Nibbles, and Cloud Puff.
 

This doll has such crazy proportions!  Freakishly tall, plus she's permanently bent at the waist in a very uncomfortable way.  Most unpractical doll ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment