Thursday, December 12, 2013


Lefton - Small shamrock covered piggy bank
Ceramic spinning musical rabbits (RSP:  $30)

$2.99 for all @ Value Village

It also came with this stuff, which I'll be redonating back:
 

I picked it up for the Lefton pig, since I like vintage ceramics.  This one isn't made in Japan though, it's actually made in Indonesia...so I'm not sure how vintage it is.  

I just thought it was so cute though.  And it had that neat musical rabbit, so that made it worth the three bucks to me.

I found them on rakuten for about $30 each plus shipping.  It is nice quality (porcelain and crepe fabric), but I didn't think it would be that expensive!  It plays a song I've never heard of, "Sakura sakura."

The rabbits have cute puckered mouths, but it doesn't show up in my photo.  This one's pretty washed out too, but it's a bit better:


It is pretty useless though...if only they made it into a box, or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment