Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Monster High - Home Ick Heath and Abbey 2 pack:  $19.99 (RSP:  $39.99+)
Monster High - 13 wishes Party Lounge with Spectra doll:  $22.49 (RSP:  $45+)

Both @ Target

I was so surprised that these went on clearance already...they only came out somewhat recently!  They're still full price at all of the other locations.

When I went to Target today, the Heath pack is what I really wanted.  I didn't see it when I first looked, which was disappointing...but when I was walking around, I managed to see a lone one tucked away in another section.  Score!


I was unsure about the playset.  I bought it because it functions as a speaker, which I thought was neat.  I don't really like Spectra, but I guess she's better than nothing.

Well, the playset is kind of crappy!  It's flimsy and doesn't really do much, or look that great.  It's ok for the price I paid, but retail is definitely a rip off.  I've seen it for $55 in some places!

Cleo's playset was on clearance too, for $23.74.  I was tempted, but I didn't buy it because the playset was kind of dumb, plus I thought the doll was ugly (even though I do like Cleos).

I'm hoping it'll still be around when things are 70% off..it would be a total steal at that price!

The party lounge too.  I saw a bunch of them there, so it seems somewhat likely that it'll be there for the final markdown.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment