Friday, December 6, 2013


Gold ceramic cherub vase:  $4.99 @ Value Village

Darn, forgot to get my card stamped!  They have that deal where you get a free $5 coupon if you buy two gift certificates.  It took so long I completely forgot about it!

I love gold cherub things, and this one was nicely sculpted and looked great.  I would prefer if it was made of something sturdier than ceramic, but it looked so good I had to get it.

I was expecting the price to be around $10, but I was hoping it was half that.  It turned out to be that exactly, so I had to snatch it up!  That's cheap for Value Village!

By normal standards, the price is just fair.  It could have been way cheaper at a real thrift store, but I've never seen anything like this before...and I've been looking.

Almost missed it...thank goodness I saw it the second time around!

There was another vase I was interested in, but I didn't want to carry so many.  The other one was mirrored and had a black bird on vine motif on it.  It was a skinny rectangular shape, and it was also $5.  

I thought it was quite pretty and a decent price, but I have no room for it.  It doesn't really fit into my decor, whereas the above does!

No comments:

Post a Comment