Friday, December 27, 2013


SWS - Cropped David Bowie tee:  $2.49 (RSP:  $12.50)
SWS - Bon Jovi tee:  $3.49 (RSP:  $12.50)
Parisian collection - Lace maxi skirt:  $3.99 (RSP:  $20)

All @ Urban Planet

I don't normally bother to shop at this store.  Things are usually ovepriced and the styles aren't very sophisticated.

I was in the area though, so I decided to check it out.  I got all of these from a $3 rack, but stupidly, none of them rang up that price!  At least one ended up being cheaper.

The regular price for those tees was surprisingly reasonable as is.  I've seen ones with the same graphics go for $25 online!

I liked the graphics, and I could always use cheap shirts.  Plus, I do like those musicians, so I wouldn't feel silly wearing them.

I was excited about the maxi skirt, I thought that was a great deal.  It's only lace at the front, it's chiffon at the back.  It even zips up!  Most of them don't have zippers, so this one's a little bit better in quality than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment