Friday, December 27, 2013


Monster High dolls:  $2 each for the clothed ones, $1.50 each for the nude ones @ Talize (7 days)

From left to right:  Sweet 1600 Frankie, Signature Frankie w/Day at the Maul outfit, Roller Maze Ghoulia, Skull Shores Lagoona, Sweet 1600 Draculaura.

Finally!  It's been a while.  I have all but one of these, but they were so cheap I couldn't resist.  It was half off day at Talize...thank goodness they include everything.  Value Village sure doesn't!

I found the Draculaura first, then the Ghoulia, then the Frankies, Lagoona last.  I was really happy about the Sweet 1600 Frankie because I've always wanted her!

They just released a cheap $12 version at Wal mart, but I couldn't find it anywhere here.  This one's even better because the original version has tinsel!  

She's near complete too...she's only missing one bracelet and her purse.  She's like new!


The other ones are in great condition too.  I don't think I would have picked them up for full price though.

I can't help but feel annoyed though...this is the first time I've seen singles at Talize!  Normally they group dolls 3-4 in a pack.  They're totally capitalizing on the brand, but at least they're not as bad as VV.  I still regret paying $6 for my first nude doll!

On another note, I can't believe they were there for almost a week!  I'm glad I don't have much competition at this store.

No comments:

Post a Comment