Saturday, December 7, 2013


Monster High 12 doll lot:  $60

From left to right:  Dawn of the Dance Cleo
                               Dawn of the Dance Draculaura
                               Dawn of the Dance Lagoona
                               Scaris Rochelle
                               Roller maze Ghoulia
                               Power Ghouls Frankie
                               Power Ghouls Torelei
                               Basic Meowlody
                               Basic Pursephone
                               CAM Vampire boy
                               CAM three eye girl
                               CAM Bee

There were only three dolls that I don't already have, but I really wanted loose versions of all of those cats.  These were collector owned and the seller was willing to meet in a place convenient for me, so it was a no-brainer!

These are in such great condition!  I'm tempted to only buy adult owned dolls from now on.  The difference is noticeable...these ones still have rubber bands attached (some even had plastic tags still on) and they just look a lot better in general.  As if I deboxed them myself!

At $5 a pop, these were such a steal.   Yay!  Even the doubles are upgrades.  I have no idea how he got bee girl's hair so silky, mine has horrible hair!

The seller was so neat and interesting.  He said he has 10,000 dolls!  I'll have to remember that anytime I start to think I have too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment