Saturday, December 7, 2013


Narciso Rodriguez - essence eau de musc eau de toilette:  $25 (RSP:  $65+)
Nanette Lepore eau de parfum:  $12.99 (RSP:  $39.99+)

Both @ Winners

I kind of wish I didn't spend so much, but the first one was just such a steal.  It's around $100 everywhere else, and it's still being sold!  This was the only one marked down so low, but it was opened so I think it was probably a return.   I checked it before I bought it though, and it seemed full and smelled right.

Well....I don't like it as much on me!  I kind of wish I didn't buy it, even though it was a good deal.   I could have used that $30 elsewhere, and now I can't return it.

The other one I've never even heard of...well, I've heard of the designer, but not of the perfume itself.  I've never seen it at winners before, and since the price was so cheap (for perfume, anyway) I decided to take a chance.

I researched it online first, and I thought I would like it from the reviews.  They said it smelled like J'adore!

Well, I don't think it does, but it does smell wonderful.  Fruity and vanilla-y, more of the latter.  I'm glad I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment