Friday, December 27, 2013

 

Anteprima - Black silk dress:  $7.50 (9 days)
Safara USA - Red Versace-esque dress:  $4 (16 days)


Alpaca wool scarf:  $3 (7 days)
Joseph Ribkoff - Fitted red blazer:  $4 (9 days)

All @ Talize

I was unsure about the black dress...it was beautiful quality, but I didn't know how often I'd wear it.  Since I really liked the skirt portion (and I thought it was probably pretty expensive), I ended up buying it.

Turns out it's a really expensive brand that's popular in Asia.  Their skirts go for $700, so a dress like this would probably be around $1000!  It is made in Italy, which seems kind of odd for a brand that started in Hong Kong.

I was unsure about the red dress as well, but the buckles sold me.  It's a flaming sun head...reminded me of Versace so I had to have it.


I wasn't too sure about the Joseph Ribkoff either.  It looks great on - it's so fitted at the waist!  The back is exactly the same as the front, it has all of those buttons, which I thought was neat and unique.

It's just that material is really crappy.  Since I liked the design a lot and it was cheap, I decided to buy it anyway.  It was in the blazer section, but the material is way thinner than the ones normally used for those.  It's a bit thicker than a blouse though.

The scarf was a no-brainer.  So warm and only $3!  It's made in Peru and has no brand.  Similar scarves go for about $20 minimum, whereas I've seen branded ones sell for upwards of $100!

No comments:

Post a Comment