Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Studded mesh cross dress (RSP:  $17)
Leatherette overall dress (RSP:  $24.50)


Black/white leggings (RSP:  $10)
Leatherette/fishnet leggings (RSP:  $12)


Valia - Black and beige/Black and green slitted maxi dressses (RSP:  $17 each)

Green and burgundy leatherette peplum skirts (RSP:  $16.50 each)

$20 for all @ Sirens

I love it when Sirens has deals like these!  Most of these were marked down to $2.50, which was amazing in itself.  With the coupon, it was even cheaper!  

I'm planning on going back, there were some other ones I wanted, but I was maximizing the value of my coupon.

I was so surprised to see those dresses again...after I missed out last time, I didn't think I'd see them again!  I actually wonder if they're the same stock from that location...there was only one of each (like before), and they were the same sizes to boot!

I just found out that pleather dress is selling for $67 online..that's crazy! I actually think it looks better like this....the overall look doesn't seem very fashionable.


I might cut it to look just like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment