Monday, January 20, 2014


Sears - Vintage grey wool capelet coat:  $10 (10 days)
Sassoon Paris-Taiwan - Navy wool blazer w/burgundy cord trim:  $5 (14 days)

Vintage gold metal hard case rhinestone purse:  $5.40 (7 days)

All @ Talize

This was only a two tag sale, but I couldn't help myself.  I almost always find something great when I come here, and this day was no exception!

I'm so glad I tried on that coat.  I thought it looked great, but I already have a grey coat that's about the same length.  

This had a cool removable cape, so that clinched it.  I've always wanted a coat like this!  It's even heavier than my other grey one and the quality is wonderful.

It's from sears...which normally doesn't have anything good.  But this is from either the 50's or 60's, a time where quality was pretty much uniformly good everywhere!

I wasn't that sure about the blazer, but it was such great quality.  I really liked the princes sleeves and the cord trim.

The purse was pretty much full price, I just used my student discount.  But I'm such a sucker for those purses, I always want more!  This one is the prettiest yet.

These purses are pretty expensive online anyway.  I've seen them go for $100+! 

No comments:

Post a Comment