Monday, January 13, 2014


Cachet - Vintage blue cord dress:  $6.50
Pierre Labiche - Vintage white cord dress:  $5
Beaded/sequined lace dress:  $3.50


Royal Rossi - Cashemere scarf:  $2.50 (RSP:  ~$50)
Pink quilted long handle purse:  $3

All @ Value Village

I'm glad I went to this one first!  I normally go there second...I wonder if that's a mistake.  This one's way bigger than the other one, but I only went there first because it's really hard to find parking later on.

The dresses are all old school and fabulous!  I thought the white one would be too small for sure, but  I tried it on, and it was workable!

I wonder if the same person owned those two dresses.  You don't really see that style anymore! I really like the fabric.

I wish I knew who made the third dress.  The lining feels like it could be silk!  It's beaded and sequined everywhere, so I'm sure it was pretty pricy new.  I was so surprised they had it marked that low!

The scarf was an impulse buy.  Cheap cashmere...why not?  They had two other ones, but I left them behind because the patterns/colours were ugly.

I was unsure about the purse, but I bought it because I like the long handle.  Plus, I do have the exact same one in white, which I also bought at Value Village!

No comments:

Post a Comment