Saturday, January 25, 2014


Moschino Cheap and Chic - Velvet cat blazer:  $7.99 @ Value Village

I don't know why I bought this.  Ok, this was the detail that sold me:
 

There are even cats at the back!
 

These ones!
 

Then on the buttons!
 

It's in bad shape though.  It was washed improperly and now it's completely wrinkled and misshapened.  I don't know if it can look any better than this.

Plus, one button is missing, and it's not even my size!  

I just thought it was so unique and quirky.  Though...I probably wouldn't have bought it if it weren't for the brand.  Their blazers retail for over a grand, I just had to!  You don't find something like this every day.

I just wish it wasn't full price!  If it was on half off day, I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment