Friday, April 4, 2014


Burgundy hair factory Blythe:  $35.38 off Aliexpress

I was holding off because I wasn't sure of the ethics of buying her, but she was so cheap, I couldn't resist!  

She was on sale, plus I had a coupon.  Her regular price is $47.50, which is still pretty decent.  Most factory Blythes on eBay are $80+!


I'm glad I bought her -- she's beautiful in person!  She's completely distinct from my other two as well, so that's a bonus.  

Her face is a mold that I don't already have, as is her skintone.  She's pale, while all of my other ones are a pretty dark natural tone.

She even has earring holes, which was surprising.  Because of that (and the quality), I'm sure she actually is made out of leftover factory parts, opposed to just being a fake made from the same mold.

I have another one coming.  I'll probably buy more once they're on sale again!

The seller is excellent.  It only took 10 days for her to arrive, and that's including the date of purchase!  Most sellers are so slow, this is a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment