Saturday, April 26, 2014


Taylor - Black bubble dress with silk floral accents:  $10.50
Black purse with gold panther figure:  $4.20

Both @ Value Village

And, both 30% off because of my pass.  I wasn't sure about the dress, but once I tried it on I was smitten!  The fit is so flattering.  It looks great on.

I was super happy about the purse...I love these gold feline purses!  They just look so high end, since none of the cheap brands make purses like this anymore.  

The only thing - I totally regret not buying this dress I was eyeing before.  It was a black silk dress with crystal/rhinestone floral accents.  It fit everywhere but the bust, but it looked like it could work if I took it out/lost some weight.

Well, I thought I shouldn't buy anything that doesn't fit me perfectly, so I left it there.  

When I looked it up online...I found out it retailed for around $2000!!!  I was totally kicking myself when I found that out.

Ironically, I knew it was an expensive brand when I saw it because I had heard of it before...but I never bothered to look up the actual prices before that.  I thought that maybe it was in the $400 range.  Well, I have a good deal of dresses in that price range so it was no big deal.

But I don't have any $2000 dresses!  Geez, it would have been totally worth the alterations for that!  

I didn't want to go back since I thought it was probably gone, and I didn't want to go for nothing.  I did leave it in a pretty noticeable place.  Plus, it would have been full price since I already used my pass!

Oh well.  Lesson learned!  Someone else can enjoy it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment