Saturday, April 12, 2014


Monster High - Scaris car:  $4 (RSP:  $30+)
Avengers car:  $.25
Chevron cars:  $1 each (RSP:  ~$10+)

All from a kid's swap meet.  I haven't seen that many toys in ages!  They're definitely worth going to, so I'm going to make a habit to go to them from now on.

That Scaris car was such a good deal, especially since it looked new!  I've always wanted it, but I didn't want to pay full price.  I thought I'd find it in a lot, but I'm glad I managed to get it this way instead.  

I've always loved those Chevron cars...they just looked so cute.  I didn't know they actually had models of them, otherwise I would have been all over them!  They don't make them anymore (though surprisingly, they did up until a few years ago), and I think they were only sold online.

Most of them have really great details.  Almost everything opens, except for the flame one.  There were a couple more, but I didn't buy them because I didn't think I could use them (my big headed dolls won't fit in there!).

Even for the convertibles, the scale didn't end up working out.  They're too tall for them!  If the seats were lower it would work out.  I'm thinking about modding them lower, but I'm not sure if I will.  Then they would look pretty bad when there weren't any dolls in them.

One cute detail - all of their eyes move!  From side to side, or up to down.  I've never seen these anywhere, so I'm really happy I managed to find them today...and at these kind of prices.

The avengers car was just because it was so cheap.  It looks cool enough, but it has no opening parts.  At least it fits my dolls with bendy legs...I though it would fit all of them, but it turns out I underestimated the available leg room.

No comments:

Post a Comment