Saturday, April 26, 2014


Nanette Lepore - Dietrich jacket:  $7 (RSP:  $478)
Lalaloopsy mini RC cruiser:  $1.40 (RSP:  $23+)

Both @ Value Village

I used my last pass for this!  It's over in a week, but I wasn't sure if I'd find anything higher value at that time.  I thought I might as well use it now rather than take a risk.  I normally only spend a couple of bucks on non sale days!


I can't believe I almost put this back.  It's somewhat snug in the bust, but it doesn't pucker or anything.  And the design is just so sophisticated and somewhat edgy!  I love the puffed shoulders and the pointed hemline.  I don't have any blazers like that!

Even though this is somewhat pricey, it doesn't feel super high end.  Still, the design more than makes up for that!  Turns out this is from their 2009 Fall collection.


I can't believe I had such a great day today!  I don't normally find so much designer stuff at the same time.  I even saw this Carven dress:


It retailed for $560!!  I knew it was expensive, but I didn't know how much it was because I hadn't heard of the brand before.  The materials were very substantial...the kind other brands rarely use.

It was maybe a size too big for me, but I suppose it could have still worked.  I just thought it was kind of ugly!  Even seeing it on the model, I still kind of think that.

It's just not really me.  Plus, I don't like dresses where you can't wear a bra!  

I don't regret passing that up, strangely, even though it's a lot pricier than I thought (I was thinking around $200!) and I don't have many dresses in that price range.  But that $2000 dress still stings.  That's a huge difference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment