Friday, April 18, 2014


Kawaii crush mini dolls:  Hannah Banana nom nom, Taylor Sailor Ship Ship, and  Becky Bubble swim swim:  $3 each @ Toys r us (RSP:  $5.99+ each)

These were a total impulse buy.  I've seen these around, but was never tempted to buy them.  Since they were half price, I decided to take a second look!


Of course, I don't really like figures that much.  I just wanted to take their stuff for my little Blythe dolls!  

The monkey one was my favourite.  That baseball cap and pet monkey are adorable!  Sadly, the cap doesn't fit, but the knit hat does.

The other ones don't fit as well, but they still work.  I'm glad I bought them, especially since the nautical themed ones had a lot of great accessories.

Especially the one with the fish...I just had to have that cooler!  It even has fins!

All of their shoes fit them too.  Well, they stretch to fit.  I think it looks ok on them, but you can tell they weren't made for them.

There were a few more I was eyeing, but they don't have as many useful parts so they don't seem worth it.  Maybe I'll pick them up if they go lower.

I saw them went down to $1.80 in the states!  I would have picked them all up for that price!

No comments:

Post a Comment