Wednesday, April 30, 2014


Ever After High - Ashlynn Ella doll:  $2.99
Polly pocket dolls and accessories:  $1.99
Polly pocket cars:  $1.99 each

All @ Value Village

I wasn't really expecting much since I was here four days ago, but surprisingly, they had a ton of stuff I wanted!  This was what's in the polly pocket bag:


Well, there was a Sylvanian sheep too, plus another flocked dog...but I forgot to put them back in the picture after cleaning them.

This is my first Ever After High doll!  I thought I'd love them since they were supposed to be similar to Monster High dolls, but they're just not as nice.  Their faces are pretty playline, and I just don't find them that appealing.


Some of the accessories are beautiful though!  All of the shoes are great, and since they do fit Monster High dolls, I thought I'd buy her for them alone.  This one also has a pretty outfit, though not all of them do.


She's complete except for her tiara, purse, earrings and bird ring.  Too bad, I liked her ring the best!  Her hair's been let down too.  The two pack she comes in retails for $40, so this is a great deal.  She looks new!

No comments:

Post a Comment