Thursday, April 10, 2014


Polly Pocket convertible/Marvel Super hero squad Iron man repulser racer:  $1.40 for both
Westminster inc - Chi chi chihuahua walking/barking dog toy:  $2.80
Ingledews - Snakeskin purse:  $5.60

All @ Value Village

They were all so cheap because I used a 30% off savings pass.  I just couldn't bring myself to pay full price on the purse, since it's not in perfect condition.  Still good enough to buy, but I wanted to pay less.

Plus, I did have another card that was almost full, so I decided to go ahead and use it.  The purse closes in a way none of my other ones do, so that was a factor too.

I originally came hoping to find cars for my petites.  I almost always see them, so I was hopeful I'd find some more today.  I probably wouldn't have bought these ones separately, but I couldn't say no for less than $1 each!

This is how the iron man car came packaged (taken from this ebay auction):


Sadly, there's not enough leg space for my dolls to fit in, but I think I can make some holes to fix that.  For now, I just have one super bendy doll in there.

The chihuahua was an impulse buy.  I'm a sucker for electronic animals, and this one is one of the cutest I've seen!


They have some other really adorable ones, so I'll keep my eyes open for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment