Friday, April 18, 2014


Lalaloopsy littles - Tiny Might doll:  $9.95 (RSP:  $19.99+)
Lalaloopsy Pet Pals - Purrty kitten paws doll:  $9.45 (RSP:  $18.99+)

Both @ Toys r Us

I've been wanting both of these for so long, but I've never seen them anywhere until now!  I'm so happy that they just happened to be half price the first time they showed up.


I've never even seen the pet pals line sold at any other store, and they've been out in the US for a while!  

Ditto with the littles.  I haven't seen this recent line with the new packaging anywhere else. 

I'm so glad I started paying attention.  Toys r us is normally the most expensive place to buy toys...but sometimes their sales are pretty impressive.  This is even lower than they are in the US!

The funniest part was, it wasn't even advertised!  I don't know if the selection would have been as good otherwise.  Almost everything was half off, and the minis were 70% off!!  Some of them were as low as $2.66, which is insane...that's like clearance pricing!

The 8 packs were as low as $11 each, which makes them something like $1.70 each.  So crazy!  I considered buying them, but I just didn't like them that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment