Thursday, April 10, 2014



Arker - Noblewoman Icy doll:  $29.46 @ Aliexpress (RSP:  $35+)

I've wanted this girl for a long time.  She's just so gorgeous!  I've seen more flattering pictures of her than any other icy doll.


Even better, she has a great outfit too!  I didn't notice until I saw it on the bride doll:


It took almost a month to get her, but she finally arrived.  The back of the box is totally unexciting:
 


I also hate that the dolls I buy from this seller always look so disheveled.  Only 1 out of 3 have been properly attached to their box!



The doll is as beautiful as I thought, but this one was worse than all others for another reason -- she stunk!  Like mold!  It's horrible.  I've read that in some reviews from other sellers, but I didn't expect it from this one since my other ones are fine.

For now I have everything soaking in vinegar, so hopefully that does the trick.  The outfit is wonderful so I really don't want to have to chuck it.

The smell was so bad, I've already chucked the box...even though I normally keep them.  I have 3 more Icy dolls in the mail, so I really hope none of them will smell like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment