Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Corgi shaped cookie cutter:  $2.18
Calico critters - Tuxedo cat triplets:  $12.99 
Lalaloopsy littles - Sherri Cherades doll:  $11.45 (RSP:  $16.99 - 22.99)

All off Amazon.ca

And all free!  I saved up my swagbucks for a while and decided to use them on these.  After I saw how low Sherri went last time, I was waiting for her to go down again.  That time finally came!


The rest were just filler so I could get free shipping.  The calico critters are so expensive for what they are, but they're ridiculously cute!  That's my favourite scale too.

I was originally planning on getting the Lalaloopsy workshop mermaid/pirate two pack, but that never went on sale.  I didn't want to pay $25 for it, since it finally started showing up in stores here!

But I wanted the deal on Sherri, so I decided to get the other two things.  It was all free, so why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment