Monday, April 21, 2014


Pinkie Cooper - Pepper Parson doll:  $7.99 (RSP:  $14.99+)
Pinkie Cooper - Pinkie in London doll:  $9.99 (RSP:  $19.99+)

Both @ Winners

I was thinking about buying these online, so I'm really happy they showed up here!  Especially the London one, since that was the only one I couldn't find last time.

I wish I didn't buy them at Canadian Tire a while back, since they were $2 more there!  But then again, they were ONLY sold there at that time, and nobody knew they would end up here.
 

They had a basic Pinkie doll too, and I was originally planning on getting her as well.  But since the doll is exactly the same across all lines, it didn't seem worth it just for the outfit.  I mean, for $2 more, you get the dog and a higher quality outfit!


There was no choice for Pepper though.  This is the only version of her!

I do want the other doll as well, so hopefully I can find her at one of the other ones.  This basic line was never at Canadian Tire!

Seeing as how these are discontinued, I might cave and buy basic Pinkie one day too.  We'll just have to see!  Hopefully she'll go on clearance at Winners, then it'd be an easy decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment