Thursday, April 10, 2014


Full set of Adventure Time Mcdonalds toys/baby alive bottle:  $1.99
Blue Barbie Vespa:  $.99

Both @ Salvation Army

I should come here more often, I found so much great stuff today!  

I've been interested in getting the adventure time set ever since I found out about it...which annoyingly, was only 10 days after they stopped offering them!  I would have been fine with paying $2 each, which is the price you can get them for new.

But I really can't complain with $2 for all of them.  Some of them have scuffs, plus the Ice King is missing his projectile, but I don't mind.

Besides the Ice King, most of them seem a bit better quality than normal.  The bendies are great quality!  I wouldn't have batted an eye if those were carded and sold normally for much more.

The bendy Jake is my favourite...I wouldn't mind picking up a few more!

The Vespa needed a ton of work, but thankfully it looks great now.  I got rid of all of the nail polish, plus, all of the stickers came off too.

This must have been thirdhand, at least!  There was a round sticker, which means it was probably at a garage sale first.  Then I saw a Talize sticker, then the one from the store today.  All of the residue came off and it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment