Saturday, April 12, 2014


Pink woven plastic lace box purse:  $12.99
Littlest Pet Shop Blythe - Sightseeing cute:  $1.99
Little Tykes Cinderella coach:  $1.99

All @ Value village

What a great day!  I've wanted that Blythe for a long time...she's possibly my favourite one.  I actually had a chance to buy her for relatively cheap ($6.99), and I was kicking myself for not buying her.  

Well, not now, since this one's even cheaper, and she's practically complete!  She's just missing her hair bows and the other pet.  I'm surprised they had it priced so low, and even more surprised they knew to include everything with her!


There's actually a camera in there that doesn't belong to her, but it belongs to another LPS Blythe.  I wonder if someone got that one at the store before me?

Funny thing about the pumpkin coach too.  I saw it in a way overpriced Lalaloopsy auction, and they didn't mention who the maker was.  I thought it was really neat...and just a week later, I found my own!  This seems to be the prototype picture:


The purse was way more than I wanted to pay, but I thought it was just so pretty and unique.  I love pearly pink, and I thought the asian print was just gorgeous.

I found a similar one on etsy.  Well, it's basically the same one except with a different print.  They say it's from the 50's, and they're selling that one for $60!

A bunch of sellers call this a wicker purse, but I don't see how.  It's clearly plastic lace!

Alright,  upon research, wicker can also be made of plastic.  I never knew that...I always thought it referred to natural materials only.  You learn something every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment