Friday, April 18, 2014


Silk zodiac scarf:  $1.99
Barbie racing bike:  $1.99
Lalaloopsy plaid rain coat outfit:  $1.99

All @ Value Village

Attack of the $1.99's!  I'm surprised everything I bought was so reasonably priced today, especially that scarf.  They almost never have scarves that low!

And basically never that nice either.  I mean, I hardly ever find decent scarves at Value Village, I guess people keep on beating me to the punch.

There's no maker on this, but it looks like a dupe of this more expensive scarf:


Oh well, for $2 I can't complain (the one above is $70 used)!  It is real silk at least.

Here's what the lalaloopsy outfit looks like:


There was also a cute bear button in the bag.  It didn't come with the outfit so I don't know why it was included.

No comments:

Post a Comment