Saturday, April 12, 2014


Zhu Zhu babies lot:  $3 (RSP:  $60+)

I was mainly just interested in the frog carriage, but the figures won me over as well.  They reminded me of Sylvanians...it's the flocking and those little black eyes!



I was surprised they were Zhu zhu babies, since the adults don't look like that at all!  I think they actually look pretty strange together:


I see the adults for cheap all of the time, but I really don't want to buy any of them.  I am interested in seeing the playsets in action...but I don't think I'd be entertained for that long.


This one has the adult hamster attachment as well, but it's not shown in the picture.  The playset is actually pretty huge, they should have made the lawn part smaller.

I actually don't even remember seeing these sold here, but then again I never paid attention to that section.

Well, I'm happy to have them now, especially for the price I paid!  I can't wait to go to more swap meets!

No comments:

Post a Comment