Saturday, April 26, 2014


Barbie Vespa scooter:  $2
Polly pocket convertible:  $.25

I picked up both of these at another kids swap meet today.  This one was kind of disappointing compared to the other one...it was so small!  I was literally done in ten minutes.

There was only one arena, whereas the other one had two.  Plus, this one arena was about 1/4 of the size as the ones there!  I spent over an hour at the other one.

I'm just glad I didn't leave empty handed.  I was pretty happy to find both of the above, especially the super cheap Polly Pocket car!  That's practically giving it away.  

If it were me, I probably wouldn't bother to price anything under $1....but of course, I'm happy I managed to get it so cheap.

The scooter was the first thing I picked up, pretty much seconds after I walked in!  I thought that made for a promising start, but I was wrong.  

At least the scooter came with a few surprises.  Turns out the helmet and one of the mirrors was in the trunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment