Monday, March 4, 2013


Colette by Wolfgang Kaiser - Khaki ankle length wool coat:  $7.50 @ MCC Thrift shop

I was undecided on this one.  It's great quality, and I really love all of the paneled detailing.

Even though it's wool, it's not particularly warm.  It also kind of reminded me of this coat I already have, which is wayyy warmer and was way cheaper!

I ended up buying it anyway because of the length..and it really is such nice quality!


I'm planning on spiking the shoulders, which I wouldn't do for my other coat.  But this one seems primed for it!

There were some gross stains on the inside, and I considered haggling...but I decided not to since it was a real thrift store.  You know, the one here all proceeds actually go to charity.

Plus, it was already half off!  But it really would have been better priced at $5.

I would prefer if it were nipped in the waist, rather than having to use the belt.  I might bring it in a bit later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment