Thursday, March 28, 2013


Seductions - Faux leather cut out sleeve top:  $2.50 (RSP:  $30)
Seductions - White lace peplum top with gold plate:  $5 (RSP:  $22)

Both @ Urban Behavior.

I wish the one near me didn't close down!  It was even better than this one, and it was way closer.  This one still has good deals sometimes, but it's so out of the way, I hardly come.

I was so happy when I found the white top!  I saw a peach one at Sirens for $10, and I was even considering it at that price.  So I just had to buy it when I saw it for $5!

I normally wouldn't buy the other top, but I really like the cut out sleeve detailing.  I can't believe it retailed for $30!  That's even more than the white top, which looks way more expensive.

Even the back is gorgeous...it's lace with a keyhole cutout.  I might buy the peach one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment