Saturday, March 9, 2013


Bag of Silvanian Families:  $2.99 @ Value Village (RSP:  $50+)

Total score on the Sylvanian figures!  I was so happy when I found them.  I knew there were a lot of them in there, turns out there were 12 in all:


There are foxes, beavers, white rabbits, mice, and this adorable tiny dog!  Plus a carriage that's surprisingly nice quality.

Turns out the rabbits came with the carriage, and it retailed for around $22.


Mine's just missing the rattle!  The bag also had a complete Slydale fox family so that was nice too.

Everything's really nice quality, from the clothing to the figures themselves.  I didn't really notice with my last ones since those ones were nude and sort of used.

What a great deal!  They're so darling and poseable.  The tiniest ones are my favourites, barring the rabbit babies that have no mobility.

They cost around $5 each new, which is a total ripoff!  They're cute and all, but for how simple they are they're worth a lot less.  

Seriously!  A lot of dollar store stores have the same kind of functionality.  These are way cuter and much better quality, but I'll bet they don't cost much more to produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment