Saturday, March 9, 2013


Pale turquoise dress with zipper front (RSP:  $29)
Peplum tops - Black, white, hot coral, pale turquoise (RSP:  $10 each)

$4 each @ Sirens.

I think I really bought these since another location I went to was so disappointing.  It was supposed to be an outlet, but when I got there, everything was full price!

I actually did want these peplum tops, but they weren't that great of a deal considering their retail price.

They quality was nice enough and I do love the style, so I bought them anyway.  They're great basics.

The dress on the other hand, is made out of really crappy feeling materials.  I love the colour, and the style's ok (kind of on the smutty side), but there was nothing else that seemed worth it.

I was definitely buying those other tops, so I thought I might as well get something for free with the coupon.  There's no reason not to!

But those are really the kind of tops I buy as filler, when there's something else that I really love and want to get a deal on.  

There's nothing here that I really needed to have, but like I said, they were good basics that I didn't already have, and I really like this whole peplum trend.

I really need to stop coming here for a while!  Maybe next time they'll have something new and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment