Friday, March 29, 2013


Studded navy leather box purse DIY - total price:  $2.99 (purse) + $1 (180 studs) = $3.99

And that's why I love DIY's!  The box was so plain when I got it, I wasn't sure if I would keep it.  I actually only bought it because the leather was so sumptuous.

It did have a lot of surface wear though, which is why I was ok with studding it.

I just hope the studs don't come off too easily!  Even though I used the 'strongest glue on the planet,' it's not that strong on leather.

It came off a lot less easy than other glues I tried, but it did still come off with a tiny bit of effort.  I hope that won't happen once the glue is cured.

It took soooo long!  No more tiny studs unless it's absolutely necessary.  They don't look as good most of the time anyway, but I thought they were perfect for this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment