Friday, March 22, 2013


Ruffled \ woven pleat high collar blouse:  $3
Algo - Lace heart shaped collar blazer:  $2.75

Both @ MCC Thrift Shop

Had to come for half off day!  The day wasn't too great overall, but thankfully I came away with these gems.

The blazer was such a steal!  It's gorgeous, I knew I had to have it the moment I laid eyes on it.  I just love the heart shaped collar. 

I was undecided on the blouse.  I thought the high neck collar was so unique, but it is horrendous overall, as is.

Plus, the price!  Even more than my awesome blazer??

In the end, I bought it because I thought it had a lot of potential.  After I cut those ugly sleeves off, it's going to be gorgeous!

It buttons up at the back...which might actually be the front...but this looks way better!

No comments:

Post a Comment